Yamaha SKRM-100 Subkick micro grosse caisse
The Yamaha SKRM-100 Subkick is a low-frequency bass drum microphone that picks up frequencies between 100 Hz and 2,000 Hz that other microphones would miss. Together with a regular microphone (for much needed attack) you'll get amplified kick drum recordings with impressive bass. The three double braced legs and the ball clamp ensure a stable, lasting base where you can precisely position the microphone. The Subkick is suited for studio and live applications.
The construction of the SKRM-100 Subkick
The special design of the SKRM100 Subkick is not only attractive, but functional too. The Subkick consists of a 10 by 5 inch 7-layer laminated birch/Philippine mahogany housing, with a shockmounted 50W low-frequency cone. The special housing actually focuses the incoming sound on the diaphragm. The cone is a 6.5-inch speaker with reversed wiring, which makes it serve as a microphone that is particularly sensitive to low frequencies. Did we mention that Yamaha is known for their innovation and creativity?
Variety and versatility with the Subkick
Experiment with the positioning and distance of the SKRM-100 Subkick from the bass to creatively influence the character of the recording. Place it, for example, directly in front of the sound hole or at different distances to create variety in ambiance, punch and volume. The microphone also works really well for amplifying floor toms, bass guitars and pianos! In any case, we're convinced that you'll be deeply impressed with Subkick.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 7,6 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 19,0 x 40,0 x 40,0 cm
- type: dynamic
- frequency range: 50 Hz - 2,000 Hz
- front sensitivity: -47/u Bar (1 kHz)
- output impedance: 9 Ohm
- XLR connection
- polar pattern: bi-directional
- cone diameter: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
- shell: 7-ply laminated birch and Philippine mahogany
- tension ring: triple flange steel (1.6 mm)
- tension rod is one piece
- kettle dimensions (diameter x depth): 10 inches (254 mm) x 5 inches (127 mm)
- ball clamp (CL-940)
- Yamaha tom-mounting bracket
- base with 3 double braced legs (800 series snare stand)