Rycote InVision Video Mount suspension micro avec adaptateur de filetage 1/4 pouce
Do you want to mount a microphone on a camera, and not be bothered by shocks and handling noise - the InVision Video Mount offers the solution! It comes in two different varieties. This is the version with the 1/4-inch screw for camera mounting. You can fit all microphones with an overall diameter of 19-25 mm and a length of 300 mm on it.
This shock mount features a special mounting bracket, that can be rotated by 360 degrees. The length and angle of the bracket are adjustable, so that you can position the microphone ideally with regards to the camera. The InVision Video allows for excellent isolation of handling noise and other disturbances, like LF vibrations of camera motors.
The clips in which you can clamp the microphone are made of a special material. It is nigh indestructible and remains flexible at temperatures between -35 to +100 degrees Celsius. The clip features a grip that keeps the microphone solidly in its place. You can excellently combine the InVision Video mount with the Rycote Miniscreen or Softie, for instance. There´s also an InVision Video Mount version for HotShoe.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Filtre antipop inclus non
- Suspension antichoc ou accessoire suspension antichoc
- Application caméra
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 90 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 7,0 x 6,5 x 8,0 cm
- shock mount with 1/4-inch thread adapter
- fit for camera mounting
- fit for all microphones with an overall diameter of 19-25 mm and a length of 300 mm
- ensures excellent isolation of handling noise, vibrations and shocks
- fitted with special mounting bracket
- can be rotated 360 degrees
- length and bracket of the angle are adjustable
- dimensions: 70 x 65 x 80 mm
- weight: 0.09 grams