Yamaha FSX720SC guitare électro-acoustique folk naturel
The FSX720SC is an electro-acoustic western guitar by the reliable Yamaha with a Triple-O body and a natural colour. The rather compact design is also referred to as Grand Auditorium, and its sound is brighter and tighter than that of the better known dreadnought model, making it excellent for finger style playing. The solid top ensures excellent sound projection and the cutaway makes it easier for you to reach the highest frets. Of course you can also amplify this steel-string guitar by way of the preamplifier, which is equipped with an equalizer and a tuner.
The build of the FSX-720SC
The FSX-720SC is based on the acoustic Yamaha FS720. Its Triple-O model is distinguished by the narrower waist and rounded shape, and its compact size is not only great for young or smaller guitarists but for finger pickers too! The smaller body produces a tighter, more direct sound that compensates well for the round sound that comes with playing without a pick. The FSX-720SC has also inherited its wood types from its acoustic relative, and has a full, clear sound thanks to the spruce top and deep, warm intonation that still retains clarity thanks to the mahogany neck, sides and back.
Under the bridge of the FSX 720SC is a piezo pickup that picks up the sound of the guitar and sends it to the System 55T preamp with an integrated 3-band EQ for adjusting the timbre and an AMF mid-tone regulator for avoiding acoustic feedback. The built-in tuner with its clear display is the perfect way to quickly and easily tune your guitar at home or on stage. All in all, the FSX 720SC is a complete, reliable guitar with a clear sound, perfect for serious beginners or advanced players.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,2 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 106,0 x 48,0 x 15,5 cm
- guitare électro-acoustique folk
- couleur: naturel
- corps: triple-O, pan coupé
- profondeur corps: 100-118 mm (3 15/16 - 4 5/8")
- table: épicéa massif (solid spruce)
- manche avec point de repères, dos et éclisse: nato (acajou Oriental)
- touche et chevalet: palissandre
- diapason/longueur cordes: 649 mm (25 9/16”)
- sillet: 43 mm (1 11/16")
- mécaniques: type fermé à bain d’huile, chrome
- micro: piezo
- préampli: System 55T préampli, égaliseur 3 bandes, A.M.F. (réglage des médiums)
- accordeur: chromatique, intégré