Meinl MB10 18 Medium Crash cymbale 18"
The 18-inch Meinl Mb10 Medium Crash has an exceptionally well-balanced sound, giving it a soft, even response and a rich tone. It also has a warm, bright sound with medium sustain, and an impressive dynamic range. Furthermore, it is lighter and thinner than the Heavy Crashes Meinl offers, giving it a slightly higher pitch and more aggressive attack than those cymbals. Meinl offers the Mb10 Medium Crashes in various sizes, which makes it easy to find the perfect cymbal for all your music.
A modern look, a bright sound and a brilliant finish
Cymbals from Meinl's Mb10 series are made of B10 bronze, which consists of 90% copper and 10% tin. Thanks to their brilliant finish, these cymbals have a modern look and a bright sound. And as they are manufactured and shaped through a computerised process, their sound, colour and shape are consistently perfect.
B10 alloy for a complete selection
Meinl uses four different bronze alloys in their cymbals. The B20 and B12 alloys produce a warm, low sound, and the B10 and B8 alloys are generally a bit higher in pitch. In crafting the Mb10 series, Meinl uses B10 bronze, and they are the only manufacturer that uses this alloy. This series has a clear, bright sound and perfectly complements the Mb12 and Mb8 series, ensuring that there is something for everyone in Meinl's wide selection of products.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique rock
- Diamètre crash 18 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale medium
- Martelé à la main non
- Sonorité chaude, claire
- Matière / alliage B10 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,6 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 46,0 x 46,0 x 1,0 cm
- Meinl Medium crash cymbal
- diameter: 18 inches
- sustain: medium
- sound: bright, warm, balanced
- feel: full, responsive, even
- intensity: sharp, bright
- higher pitch than the Heavy Crash
- available in various sizes
- made of B10 bronze alloy (90% copper, 10% tin)
- brilliant finish