Tascam IF-SM/DM carte / interface audio
TASCAM's IF/SM/DM is an optional surround monitor solution for the DM-3200 and DM-4800 digital consoles, which makes them ideal for DVD audio music production, game development and post-production audio mixing.
The analogue outputs of the IF-SM/DM allow you to connect the interface to a DM-3200 or DM-4800 expansion slot without any external devices or connectors. The interface card provides your device with multi-speaker monitoring control, including calibrated monitor level control.
The IF-SM/DM supports surround formats from LCRS to 5.1 and 6.1, with the option to downmix to mono or stereo from any surround format, so you can monitor the mix on a smaller system. Individual outputs feature solo and mute, so an engineer can see what is transmitted to a specific channel.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 200 gr
- to be installed in the DM-3200 expansion slot
- 8 analogue output channels
- 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k
- flexible downmixing
- uses the Pink Noise generator of the DM-3200 for monitor calibration
- individual mute/solo channel
- individual delay compensation channel
- surround bass management