Behringer Eurocom AX6220Z ampli d'installation 70V /100V
Behringer's Eurocom series has been designed for installation systems as a response to the demand for more - and more specialized - products. Behringer uses the energy-efficient switch-mode power supply in all their Eurocom models, which makes their systems up to 65% more efficient than models using the current linear power standard.
The particular amplifier you're looking at now, the Eurocom AX6220Z, comes from the AX6000 series of amps, which features 2 high-impedance and 2 low-impedance amp models. The AX6220Z is the more modestly powered model of the two high-impedance amps.
Both high-impedance AX6000 amps feature the same sleek design, with a hidden front panel and an amber LCD panel. While the amber lighting looks nice, it also serves to alert you if your system is muted or experiencing any type of overload issues.
This amplifier is DSP-powered, and as such offers excellent signal integrity and a good dynamic range, along with features including crossover, delay and control over two equalizers. It can also be controlled via the USB port on the front panel or via an Ethernet network.
Behringer's motto is “double the features at half the price”, and once you've gotten your hands on the AX6220Z, we think you'll see why.
Caractéristiques du produit
- 19 pouces oui
- Format rack 19 pouces 2 U
- Nombre d'entrées micro 2
- Nombre de zones 1
- Console de mixage intégrée non
- Connecteur d'entrée jack 6,35 mm + XLR, Euroblock 3 broches
- Refroidissement ventilateur
- Sortie d'ampli serre-fils
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 5,0 kg
- display: amber backlit LCD
- digital crossover: 3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave
- presets: 20 total, 19 user-definable
- cooling: automatic variable speed fan
- RMS power rating per channel:
- 70.7 V/CH: 350 W (14 ohms)
- 100 V/CH: 480 W (21 ohms)
- dampening factor:
- 200/62 ohms
- min. output impedance:
- 14 ohms (70 V)
- 20 ohms (100 V)
- power consumption: 200 W
- inputs: 2 x 3-pin Euroblock and XLR/TRS combo
- outputs: barrie strip 4 pt
- case materials: colled-rolled steel
- face plate material: perforated steel
- includes: rack mount brackets
- dimensions: 88 x 432 x 406 mm (H x W x D)
- weight: 21.6 lbs (9.8 kg)