Showtec Cable Glider M20 raccord de câble ouillet 72mm
The Cable Glider series by Showtec is mainly focused on professional rigging. This system operates in accordance with a special steel-cable principle and is fit for fixed installation, making it possible to fasten truss constructions to the roof of your building or mounting them to certain objects.
Via a pressure system, the steel cables in the Cable Gliders are securely held in place and in most cases, they will only be able to move upwards, never downwards. More than hand-tight fastening plus a quarter rotation with a tool, is all that is required for a safe installation.
This system is also ideal for use in theatres, for suspending stage pieces in a fly system, for instance.
Thanks to the fly eyelet, this version is perfect for fixed installations where things regularly need to be changed or replaced. You can, for instance, suspend decorations from this steel-cable system, or set pieces can be mounted in a fly system. The applications are endless and with a TÜV-certified load-taking capacity of 330 kilos (excl. safety margins), you are assured of a safe construction.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- the given capacities do not include safety margins!
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 896 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 20,0 x 10,0 x 1,0 cm
- cable gliding system
- fit for use with different types of steel cable
- ideal for rigging applications (truss as well as stage)
- unique locking system for the steel cable
- quickly and easy to attach
- diameter: 40 mm
- length: 155 mm
- screw thread: M20
- exterior diameter ring: 72 mm
- inner diameter ring: 40 mm
- certificates: TÜV, BGV-C1
- can be used in combination with 6.0 or 8.0mm steel cabling
- maximum load-taking capacity: 190-330 kg(dependent on type of steel cable)