Meinl CA5BK-S cabasa turbo petite version
The CA5BK-S is a small Meinl turbo cabasa, which is a popular instrument in, for instance, bossa nova music. This turbo model is an improvement over the original version, as it produces much more volume thanks to the five sound ports on either side of the resonating chamber, which amplify the scraping, rustling sounds of the chain.
Creating the sound
You create the typical cabasa sound by holding the padded wooden handle and shaking and twisting the instrument around. This creates friction between the metal beads and the special texture of the stainless steel cylinder. That sound is subsequently amplified by the resonating body and the sound ports.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 400 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 20,0 x 10,0 x 10,0 cm
- turbo cabasa
- size: small
- steel chain and stainless steel cylinder
- 5 sound ports on either sides of the resonance chamber for increased volume
- padded wooden handle
- dimensions: 100 x 100 x 200 mm (WxHxD)
- colour: black
- weight: 400 grams