VOX amPlug Night Train ampli casque pour guitare
Want to be able to enjoy the sound of the VOX Night Train whenever you want and wherever you want in silence? That dream has become a reality with the amPlug Night Train headphone guitar amplifier. This mini guitar amp can be plugged directly into the jack input of your guitar, and then all you have to do is connect your favourite set of headphones and play! The amPlug Night Train simulates the high-gain tube sound down to the smallest detail, so whether you're at home or on the road, the amPlug is ready to give you hours of playing pleasure.
amPlug Night Train: the sound of the original
Just like with the original Night Train tube amp top, with the amPlug Night Train you can switch between two preamp sounds. The Bright mode boosts high frequencies and Thick mode conversely offers a fatter, rougher sound. Furthermore, you also have gain, tone and volume controls at your disposal for making further adjustments to the sound. The amPlug additionally has built-in speaker simulation which simulates the sound of the VOX V112NT speaker cabinet for an extra-realistic playing experience.
The VOX amPlug Night Train isn't only for home use. It is powered by two AAA batteries that can last up to 24 hours, making it the perfect practice partner for when you're travelling. Want to play along with your favourite music or backing tracks? Simply connect your CD/MP3 player or iPod to the AUX input.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 92,5 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 18,3 x 13,0 x 3,8 cm
- ampli de guitare pour casque
- connexion directe sur la guitare
- sortie casque: jack 1/8” (3,5mm) stéréo
- entrée AUX: jack 1/8” (3,5mm) stéréo pour lecteur CD ou MP3
- réglages: Gain, Tone, Volume
- sélecteur Bright / Thick
- alimentation: 2 pils AAA
- autonomie: env. 24 heures (alcalines), env. 9 heures (zinc)
- dimensions: 86 x 80 x 31 mm (LxPxH)
- poids: 40 g (sans piles)
- y compris 2 piles AAA (zinc)