JBL STX835 enceinte 2x15” 3 voies
The STX835 by JBL is great when you need lots of sound from a single speaker. Its combination of two slot-loaded 15-inch woofers simulate the punch and power of a subwoofer while the separate horn-loaded drivers for the mid and high frequencies push the sound all the way to the back of the hall. The driver combination in this speaker ensures that every frequency is perfectly catered for. What's more, this speaker has an immensely impressive maximum sound pressure level of 134 dB.
Components and technical details of the STX835 speaker
You can definitely tell the STX835 wasn't designed in a shed on a dreary Monday morning. JBL's boffins aimed at creating the most efficient construction possible, while naturally keeping a close eye on tonal properties - and boy did they succeed! The woofers of the STX835 are mounted on the top and on the bottom, building some proper pressure in separate compartments for a perfect bass. Vented Gap technology keeps the woofers performing optimally, even when you push them to the brink. The 2-fold, rotatable horn contains a compression driver for the trebles and an 8-inch woofer for the mid frequency range. The horn-loaded design aids both the sound's directionality and range.
Additional features in the rugged housing
The STX series comprises full-fledged touring speakers that can take a hit or two - partly due to their poplar-laminated, 13-layer birch housing. The rigid construction has great acoustic advantages and is very sturdy at the same time. Scratches and dents are prevented by the DuraFlex lacquer. The STX835 can be placed on top of a subwoofer stack - accompanied by a second one for optimal sound dispersion - or flown from a truss thanks to its 12 M10 rigging points.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 57,1 kg
- enceinte puissante 2x15 pouces 3 voies
- utilisable comme enceinte standalone
- spécialement conçu pour placer sur le caisson de basse JBL STX828S
- section corne pour tons moyens et aigus
- réponse en fréquence : -10 dB: 32 Hz - 20 kHz
- réponse en fréquence : 3 dB: 43 kHz - 20 kHz
- modes: bi-amp ou fullrange
- diffusion: 60° x 40°
- puissance: 1200W (continu) 2400W (en program) 4800W (en crête)
- max. SPL: 133 dB
- sensibilité: 96 dB
- impédance nom.: 4 Ohm
- woofers : 2x15"
- subwoofer 18”
- finition durable en DuraFlex noir
- grille de protection solide
- entrées 2x speakON NL4
- dimensions: 568 x 573 x 1066 mm (LxPxH)
- poids: 75 kg