Defender sortie de câbler XXL
In many cases, a rubber mat offers sufficient protection for your cables. However, if there's a lot of people or equipment that need to travel across it, it might become high time to consider a proper protection of your cables. Also, seen from a health and safety perspective, there are many other reasons for covering your cables. Additionally, we recommend you protect your cables from moisture and other harmful influences to extend their lifespan. This cable protector has an anti-skid surface with a tread-plate relief to prevent slipping.
Features of the Defender XXL cable protector
The Defender XXL cable protector is the most robust conductor in its class, and was designed especially for use at large events, concerts and the like. The maximum load of this crossover is 6,000 kg at a surface of 20 x 20 centimetres (typical tyre imprint). The cable crossover was made of material that is resistant to oil, dirt and petrol. This end plate ensures that the cables neatly exit the cable crossover.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,0 kg
- Defender XXL cable protector end piece
- maximum load: 6,000 kg on a 20 x 20 cm surface
- 5 cable ducts
- width of ducts: 61, 62, 60, 62, 61 mm
- made in accordance with safety class B2
- cable protector can withstand oil, dirt and petrol
- can withstand temperatures between -30 and +60 degrees Celsius