Defender III passage de câble avec charnière
In many cases, a rubber mat offers sufficient protection for your cables. However, if there's a lot of people or equipment that need to travel across it, it might become high time to consider a proper protection of your cables. Also, seen from a health and safety perspective, there are many other reasons for covering your cables. Additionally, we recommend you protect your cables from moisture and other harmful influences to extend their lifespan. This cable protector has an anti-skid surface with a tread-plate relief to prevent slipping.
Features of the Defender III cable protector
The Defender III cable protector is exceptionally robust and was made for professional use at large events, concerts and similar occasions. This protector has a top load limit of 5,000kg on a 20 x 20 centimetre surface. The cable crossover was made of material that is resistant to oil, dirt and petrol. This cable protector can house up to three cables with a maximum height of 50 mm or a maximum width of 56 mm.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 8,0 kg
- Defender III cable protector with hinged top plate
- maximum load: 5,000 kg on a 20 x 20 cm surface
- 3 cable ducts
- width (ducts): 52, 45 and 56 mm
- height (ducts): 49, 50 and 49 mm
- outer dimensions: 100 (l) x 60 (w) x 7.3 (h) cm
- made in accordance with safety class B2
- cable protector can withstand oil, dirt and petrol
- can withstand temperatures between -30 and +60 degrees Celsius
- delivery includes two connectors