Konig & Meyer 14952 pied de tuba pour enfants
There's something very impractical about children playing an instrument that's big enough for them to take a bath in, although K&M prove that this doesn't necessarily has to be so. The specially shaped holder lets the stand hold the tuba so that even smaller children can play. It allows children to get acquainted with even the biggest instruments without the risk of being crushed or dropping the instrument.
The stand is fitted with three rugged legs to ensure a stable base. A screw fastener allows you to adjust the height of the stand, and via another fastener, you can disassemble the holder for easier transportation. Additionally, the holder is covered in a special coating so that your tuba has good grip yet isn't scratched.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Convient pour type d'instrument à vent saxophone
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,2 kg
- tuba stand for children
- stable 3-legged base
- adjustable height
- holder can be disassembled for transport
- specially shaped holder for a perfect support of the tuba
- special coating to exert grip and prevent scratches
- adjustable in height from 250 to 400 mm
- weight: 1.2 kg