Fishman NEO FB2 Neo Buster micro double bobinage pour rosaces
Fishman products are designed to supply acoustic guitars with natural sound amplification. The NEO FB1 combines the popular Neo-D humbucking pickup with a feedback buster, which is a sort of plug for the sound hole of your guitar. The Neo-D humbucking pickup ensures an exceptional balance between the strings and guarantees a consistent amplification.
Great for situations that warrant high volumes.
The Feedback Buster makes sure that the energy that builds up in the sound hole doesn't result in uncontrollable whistling and screeching - not uncommon on stages with floor monitors. The Neo Buster rids you of annoying feedback, leaving nothing in the way for you to enjoy the excellent tonal properties of this pickup. As the Fishman NEO FB1 is made of rubber, there's no need for screws or drilling holes. What's more, it is sure not to harm the lacquer of your guitar. It is the perfect way to fit your acoustic guitar with a pickup, without any problems. The Neo Buster is suitable for most acoustic steel-string guitars with a sound hole of 4 inches.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Convient pour nombre de cordes 6
- Micro passif ou actif passif
- Type de micro guitare rosace
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 100 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 18,0 x 15,0 x 6,0 cm
- Fishman Neo-D humbucking pickup and feedback buster
- for acoustic guitar
- easy plug-and-play installation
- low-noise: transparent and hum-free
- material: neodymium
- sound hole diameter: 4 in