Meinl MB20-18HC-B Heavy Crash cymbale 18"
The 18-inch Meinl Mb20 Heavy Crash cymbal offers an explosive crash sound with a lengthy sustain. It's remarkably loud and has an optimal tone, while its heavy profile gives it an articulate and well-defined sound. The Mb20 series was designed for the heavy hitters amongst us, making it very popular amongst rock drummers.
Hand-crafted and hand-hammered
Like all Mb20 cymbals, this Heavy Crash is crafted and hammered into shape by hand, which results in maximum tone, and a fantastic look. This particular model has been polished to give it a brilliant finish. The Mb20 series is made of B20 bronze, which consists of 80% copper, 20% tin and traces of silver. This durable material ensures that the cymbal is extremely sturdy and gives it a bright sound.
Meinl's highly balanced cymbal line-up
Meinl uses four different bronze alloys in their cymbals. The B20 and B12 alloys produce a warm, low sound, and the B10 and B8 alloys are generally a bit higher in pitch. By adding the Mb20 series to their selection, Meinl ensures that they have a wide range of cymbals that complement each other perfectly.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique rock
- Diamètre crash 18 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale heavy
- Martelé à la main oui
- Sonorité claire, très claire / tranchante
- Matière / alliage B20 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,8 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 46,5 x 46,5 x 0,1 cm
- Meinl Mb20 Heavy Crash cymbal
- diameter: 18 inches
- sustain: long
- sound: articulate and well-defined
- intensity: loud, explosive
- suited for rock music
- available in various sizes
- hand-crafted and hand-hammered
- B20 bronze alloy (80% copper, 20% tin and traces of silver)
- brilliant finish