Sabian HHX charleston Evolution 13"
Along with Zildjian, Paiste and Meinl, Sabian is considered as one of the 'big four' cymbal manufacturers, and rightly so! The company was founded in 1981 by Robert Zildjian, who left his family's company after his older brother Armand took the reins there. Armed with years of experience and a great knowledge of the trade, he founded his own cymbal manufacturing company named Sabian - a name that derives from the names of his three children, Sally, Bill and Andy (SaBiAn).
Sabian HHX series
The HHX series of cymbals is a modern counterpart to the vintage-sounding HH series, that was designed to add some aggression and attack to the dark, moody sound of hand-hammered cymbals. It is a line of high-end, 'Modern Dark' cymbals, cast from Sabian's special B20 bronze alloy (which contains 20% tin and traces of silver). These cymbals are hand-hammered by the master artisans at Sabian and tend to have a dark, yet powerful sound and a mid to low pitch. While retaining the personal qualities of hand-hammered cymbals, the HHX series also features Sabian's 'Tone Projection' design that enhances tone and projection.
Sabian HHX 13-inch Evolution Hi-hats
The HHX Evolution cymbals were designed in collaboration with renowned drummer Dave Weckl. While they remain true to the 'Modern Dark' classification of the HHX series, the Evolution line was designed to provide low resistance and speak with clarity, while also being exceedingly consistent across the board. The 13-inch Evolution Hats have an excellent, glassy response and a crisp, glassy sound. Featuring a medium top and heavy bottom, this pair of hi-hats allows for crisp sticking and great projection!
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Please note: the pictured hardware is not included with this product.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique tous styles
- Taille charleston 13 pouces
- Cymbale inférieure ondulée non
- Poids de la cymbale supérieure moyen
- Poids de la cymbale inférieure lourd
- Martelé à la main oui
- Sonorité sombre
- Matière / alliage B20 bronze
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 300 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 14,0 x 6,0 x 6,0 cm
- Evolution Hi-hats
- brand: Sabian
- model: 11302XEB
- series: HHX
- size: 13 inches
- material: B20 bronze
- finish: brilliant
- weight: medium top, heavy bottom
- style: modern
- sound: dark
Sabian HHX 13 + crash
Sabian HHX 13 + statief
Sabian HHX 13 + hat stack + splash
Sabian HHX 13 + china + splash
- 1 x Sabian HHX charleston Evolution 13" 399,00 €
- 1 x Sabian HHX cymbale Evolution Mini Chinoise 14" 239,00 €
- 1 x Sabian HHX Evolution cymbale Splash 7" 119,00 €