Waldorf Blofeld Sample Playback Option extension
Use the Blofeld Sample Playback Option to activate the sample memory of your Waldorf Blofeld and you get access to 60 MB of flash memory with presets and samples. You’ll even be able to use your own samples with the Blofeld. Just like the standard oscillators, these samples can be processed by the Blofeld’s expansive synthesis engine. In essence, you’re adding the functionality of a wavetable synthesizer to your setup! Activation is easy, so you’ll be able to enjoy the extensive new possibilities of your Blofeld in no time. As an added bonus, the Waldorf Blofeld Sample Playback Option includes a free Waldorf Edition LE plug-in package.
Not only does the Blofeld Sample Playback Option enhance your sample playback options considerably, it provides you with a wide range of samples too! Check out the product specifications for a listing. A number of presets are at your disposal as well, so you can get straight down to business with a selection of outstanding (pre-programmed and pre-tweaked) sounds.
Waldorf Edition LE
Bundled in this update is a free LE version of the Waldorf Edition. It offers emulations of three vintage Waldorf hardware models: the PPG Wave 2.V (a legendary synth from the 1980s), the Attack (a drum synth) and the D-Pole (a hefty filter).
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Please note: this expansion is only meant for the desktop version of the Waldorf Blofeld. The sample memory of the Blofeld Keyboard has already been activated.
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 300 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 20,0 x 14,0 x 2,0 cm
- upgrade to activate the sample memory of your Blofeld
- suited for the Waldorf Blofeld
- adds the functionality of a wavetable synthesizer
- easy to activate
- supplied including 60 MB of samples and presets
- SPECTRE software allows you to use your own samples as source material
- 60 MB of samples and presets
- License SL activation code with user manual
- Waldorf Edition LE plug-in bundle
System requirements for the upgrade:
- PC or Mac computer with USB 2 port
- USB 2 A -> B cable
- SysEx software application, such as Cubase, Logic, MIDI OX or SysEx Librarian
- Blofeld desktop with OS 1.13 (included) or higher
- internet connection for online activation
- clav, piano, acoustic guitar, zither, electric organ, choir, flute, marimba, French horn, kalimba, strings (various), tubular bell, pizzicato strings, hi-hat open, hi-hat closed, ride, cymbal, crash, cymbal bell, tambourine, triangle, guiro, bongo low and high, agogo, score spectrum, gong spectrum, soft gong, rain, electricity, AC 230/50 Hz, AC 110/60 Hz, machine, vinyl, sonar, spring, pulse