Rycote Softie bonnette anti-vent 24cm
This Rycote softie is a practical slip-on windscreen that you can slide over microphones of up to 24 cm. Rycote´s Softie is a renowned product for TV recorders over the world. It's made of acoustic foam and synthetic fur for excellent wind and noise reduction. It also keeps dust and dirt out of your microphone capsule.
Softie: available in different sizes
The Softie comes in 9 different lengths - for most popular shotgun microphones you can find a Softie windshield. We often see the Softie in combination with directional, condenser, ribbon or camera microphones, for instance. There are two different diameters available - 19-22 mm and 24-25 mm - and two types of fur (standard and short). This product features the standard version for microphones that are shorter than 24 cm, with a maximum diameter of 19 to 22 mm.
40dB wind reduction
The acoustic foam as well as the synthetic fur are designed specifically for wind protection, resulting in a wind noise suppression of up to 40 dB that does not have any deleterious effect on the HF range. As the foam is UV and moisture-protected, it will last you a long time! A special rubber end cap allows for secure fastening. The Softie is a super-durable product, that allows offers perfect protection under extreme weather circumstances.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Please note: find the right size windshield at www.rycote.nl.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Diamètre bonnette anti-vent (intérieur) 20 - 24 mm
- Couleur gris
- Set non
- Bonnette anti-vent pour micro petite membrane / canon
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 120 gr
- windshield for microphone
- suited for shotgun microphones that aren't longer than 24 cm, like the AKG CK8 451, CK8 460, CK98 SE300 B, Audio-Technica AT 835b (AT8035) and the Azden SG(M)-2X (cardioid).
- open-cell foam with fixed fur
- microphone diameter: 19-25 mm
- nett weight: 0.1 kg
- gross weight: 0.22 kg