Caymon CASY024/G châssis montable, largeur 4 modules, gris
Use the CASY modular system by Caymon to build your own patch panel with only the connectors you actually need. The table chassis models in this series allow for seamless integration and can be integrated into a desk or table surface and even drywalls. The CASY024 chassis houses 4 modules. The modules are separately available and come with mounting screws included. This is the grey version.
CASY table chassis
All of this is made possible by the patented Blindsnap mounting system, which makes use of clamps that are attached only on the top. These clamps are adjustable and can be used on surfaces that are 6 mm to 50 mm thick. The chassis' lid sits at a 45-degree angle when opened and closing the lid routes any connected cables past a brush panel and opening on the back, preventing cables from getting stuck.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Find more information about the Caymon CASY modular system here.
- Please note: the modules and connectors shown in the images serve illustrative purposes only and are not included.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,5 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 20,0 x 20,0 x 10,0 cm
- Caymon CASY024/G Table chassis (barebone)
- for integration into desk, table or drywall surfaces
- part of Caymon CASY Modular System
- 4 CASY module slots
- pre-drilled M3 screw holes for module mounting
- Open lid at a 45-degree angle
- material: steel
- cable access on the back
- colour: grey (scratch-resistant powder coating)
- Blindsnap mounting
- dimensions: 178 x 198 x 91.5 mm (w x h x d)
- depth for mounting: 68.5 mm
- dimensions for the required cut-out: 161 x 175 mm
- weight: 1.5 kg