Reutlinger 50SV II M12 porte câble noir
If you decorate theatres, stages, dance floors, and convention stands, you'll have to suspend constructions. You'll have to put up truss beams that are fitted with lamps, for instance. One device that you will come across is the cable glider - a small mechanism that allows you to fix a cable or truss bar to a suspension cable. Reutlinger's 50SV II M12 black cable glider is one of Reutlinger's many options, other models are suited for different cable sizes.
Cable gliders by the renowned Reutlinger brand have many interesting features. For instance, they don't require the use of any tools - simply use your hands to loosen or tighten a part. These cable gliders have a discrete black colour that doesn't reflect lighting, which could come in handy in theatre productions where there's a lot of light. Another practical advantage is their weight capacity. A German testing institute has calculated a weight of 176 to 286 lbs, depending on the used cable.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 130 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 19,0 x 11,5 x 2,0 cm
- cable glider
- for cables with a diameter of 1.7 - 1.6 inches / 4 to 5 mm
- maximum weight capacity (depending on cable): 176 - 286 lbs / 80 to 130 kg
- diameter: 3.9 inches / 25 mm
- thread: M12
- thread length: 0.66 inches / 17 mm
- total length: 5.11 inches / 70 mm
- certified (TÜV SÜD)
- colour: black