Roland HP507-RW piano numérique palissandre
We have been familiar with Roland's HP series since the 2010 Namm. Thanks to the SuperNATURAL system, these digital pianos feature a revolutionary multi-sampling V-Piano sound. As such, the pianos sound very lively and have a beautifully multi-dimensional sound field that can hardly be distinguished from that of an acoustic grand piano. This HP500 series adds a six-channel acoustic projection system that provides an exceptional playing experience.
Characteristics of the HP507
The HP507 makes use of the SuperNATURAL HP500 sound engine. The Ivory Feel-III keys feel very realistic under your fingers. The Progressive Damper Pedal Action can be set to suit your preferences. The 507 features an LCD display and a well-organised layout that allows you to select sounds and effects. The piano is equipped with a 3-track recorder, so you can record and play back your own performance.
Additional features of the HP507
The HP507 is equipped with a number of features that can also be found in the HP300 series. The piano has a USB connector that allows you to export your recordings. You can also connect an external sound source, such as an MP3 player, and play along. Additionally, the piano features a metronome, two headphone connectors and a special Twin Piano mode that allows two people to play simultaneously.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 50,0 kg
- Roland HP 507 digital piano
- fitted with a brown rosewood finish
- multi-sampling V-Piano SuperNATURAL piano sound
- polyphony: 128 voices
- 88 Ivory Feel III keys
- with Escapement and Progressive Damper Action pedal
- 4 separate speakers for an optimal, multi-dimensional sound
- six-channel Acoustic Projection System for optimal sound reproduction
- 3-track recorder
- USB connector for exchange of recordings
- front legs for a deluxe appearance
- Advanced Twin Piano mode allows two people to play simultaneously
- two headphone connectors
- built-in metronome
- option to connect external sound sources