Roland HP505-RW piano numérique placage pallisandre
In 2010, Roland presented the improved HP series. The pianos from this series sound incredibly lively and offer a beautifully multi-dimensional sound field that can hardly be distinguished from that of an acoustic grand piano. The HP digital pianos owe their great sound to the SuperNATURAL system, which features a revolutionary multi-sampling V-Piano sound. This HP500 series adds a four-channel acoustic projection system that provides an exceptional playing experience.
Characteristics of the HP505
The HP505 makes use of the SuperNATURAL HP500 sound engine. The Ivory Feel-III keys feel very realistic under your fingers and the Progressive Damper Pedal Action can be set to suit your preferences. The 505 features an LCD display and a well-organised layout that allows you to select sounds and effects. The piano is equipped with a 3-track recorder, so you can record and play back your own performance.
Additional features of the HP505
The HP505 is equipped with a number of features that can also be found in the HP300 series. The piano has a USB connector that allows you to export your recordings. You can also connect an external sound source, such as an MP3 player, and play along. Additionally, the piano features a metronome, two headphone connectors and a special Twin Piano mode that allows two people to play simultaneously.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Please note: at this moment, no image is available for the brown rosewood edition of the HP505. The featured image shows the correct model, but in a different colour.
Caractéristiques du produit
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 50,0 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 160,0 x 64,0 x 71,0 cm
- Roland HP 505 digital piano
- fitted with a brown rosewood finish
- multi-sampling V-Piano SuperNATURAL piano sound
- polyphony: 128 voices
- 88 Ivory Feel III keys
- with Escapement and Progressive Damper Action pedal
- 4 separate speakers for an optimal, multi-dimensional sound
- four-channel Acoustic Projection System for optional sound reproduction
- 3-track recorder
- USB connector for exchange of recordings
- front legs for a deluxe appearance
- Advanced Twin Piano mode allows two people to play simultaneously
- two headphone connectors
- built-in metronome
- option to connect external sound sources