Gretsch G9212 Honey Dipper Special Square Neck LTD Delta Blue
The Gretsch G9212 Honey Dipper Special Square-Neck resonator guitar is an exceptional instrument. Modelled after the popular G9201 Honey Dipper, it features a number of remarkable characteristics, including a square neck, white fingerboard bindings, a decorative headstock graphic with a great vintage look and a striking, weathered Delta Blue finish.
The square neck of the G9212
Resonator guitars (also called dobros by some), are equipped with either a round or a square neck. Square-neck models are meant for guitarists that prefer sitting down while they're playing, keeping the resonator flat on their lap, as this playing style often requires alternative open tunings that create too much tension for round necks, which are less rugged.
The sound of the resonator
The typically pervasive sound of the resonator, often heard in blues and bluegrass music, is produced by a special resonator cone. Like the rest of the Gretsch resonator family, the G9212 is equipped with an Ampli-Sonic diaphragm, designed by Gretsch itself, which ensures a high-quality sound and a powerful volume. This unique G9212 Honey Dipper Special Square-Neck Resonator is only available in a limited number. Don't miss out on this chance and order yours now!
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Please note: only available in a limited number.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,0 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 110,0 x 51,0 x 20,0 cm
- resonator guitar
- special limited edition of the G9201
- colour: Delta Blue, weathered
- screened headstock graphic
- weathered white fingerboard bindings
- square neck
- Gretsch Ampli-Sonic diaphragm (resonator cone), 99% aluminium
- body material: Bell Brass
- Fender f-shaped sound holes
- body depth: 3.5 inches (89 mm)
- body width upper bout: 9.875 inches (251 mm)
- body width lower bout: 14.125 inches (359 mm)
- neck: mahogany, medium v-shape, semi gloss
- fingerboard: rosewood, 15.75-inch (400mm) radius
- frets: 19, medium jumbo
- nut width: 2 inches (50.8 mm), bone
- scale length: 25 inches (635 mm)
- hardware finish: weathered
- tuners: Grover Sta-Tite, die-cast
- bridge: ebony-tipped maple
- strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (gauges .012-.053)