Dunlop DVP1 pédale volume pour guitare et guitare basse
The Dunlop DVP1 volume pedal is a simple yet extremely functional instrument for guitarists and bass players alike. This pedal facilitates incredibly smooth and gradual volume changes so you can get fluid, sensual or incredibly dramatic volume effects, such as swells and tremolo. The DVP1 features a stylish solid aluminium housing that keeps the electronics inside safe from the most extreme stage use. Plus, thanks to the passive design of the Dunlop DVP1 volume pedal, you get to keep your original sound with no additional power required.
Dunlop DVP1: patented Steel Band Drive system
A unique feature of the DVP1 volume pedal is the fact that the internal potentiometer is directly connected to the moving portion of the pedal. This patented Steel Band Drive system is frictionless, reliable, and doesn't require maintenance. Moreover, it ensures that the pedal keeps its calibration and delivers optimal volume variation. The large size of the Dunlop DVP-1 offers you a wider range for adjusting your volume levels in detail, and it feels comfortable under your foot. Speaking of comfort, the pedal also has a rubber tread on top to provide optimal grip whether you're playing with socks, shoes, or even your bare feet.
User-friendly volume pedal with adjustable tension
This Dunlop volume pedal is easy to use and is equipped with just three connectors. Connect your guitar or bass to the Input, and use the Output for the cable from your amplifier. A third connector is available for your tuning device, as as such it always delivers 100% signal, regardless of the pedal's position. Finally, on the back of the Dunlop DVP-1 you'll find a large screw that you can use to adjust the tension of the pedal.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 2,0 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 31,5 x 12,0 x 8,5 cm
- pédale volume passive pour guitare et guitare basse
- impédance: 250K Ohm
- pour créer des superbes «swells» et contrôle précis du volume
- boîtier très robuste en aluminium massif
- plateau super grippant pour un grip optimal
- tension réglable pour un contrôle parfait
- concept passif, donc pas besoin d’alimentation
- entrée instrument: jack 1/4" (6,35mm) mono
- sortie: jack 1/4" (6,35mm) mono
- sortie accordeur: jack1/4" (6,35mm) mono (toujours un signal à 100%)
- dimensions: 305 x 127 x 127 mm
- poids: 2,75 kg