Evidence Audio SIS KIT kit pour câble patch sans soudure
Besides professional audio cables, Evidence Audio also offers you the possibility of making up to four of your own high-quality patch cables with this one kit. It contains eight SIS 6.3mm jacks and a 1.2m-long Monorail cable. Famous artists such as David Gilmour (Pink Floyd), Steven Rothery (Marillion) and Guy Pratt (Michael Jackson, Madonna, Pink Floyd) already use this system to ensure that their sound lives up to the highest professional demands.
Evidence Audio SIS KIT
This patch cable kit does not require you to solder any parts together. You can easily connect and detach the Monorail cables and the SIS plugs, thanks to the simple yet stable screw-in mechanism. Audiophiles know that Evidence Audio stands for excellent audio quality, so you can rest assured, knowing that your instruments sound will be transferred without any hiccups.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 133 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 25,0 x 16,0 x 1,0 cm
- complete high-quality cable kit
- enough materials to assemble 4 patch cables
- easy cable assembly without soldering
- tighten by means of a screw-in mechanism
- Planet Waves cable for high-quality audio transfer
- 8x 6.35mm SIS Patch plug
- 1x Monorail 1.2m (4-foot) cable