Magic FX Stadium Blaster canon à confettis
The MagicFX Stadium Blaster is not for the faint of heart. This heavy-duty, 65-kilo confetti blaster packs an enormous punch in load and projection capacity. This unit effortlessly shoots 10 kilos of confetti into the air with the help of a fresh dose of liquid CO2 or CO2 gas. The difference is that if you use liquid CO2, the confetti is accompanied by a visible white plume, and if you use CO2 gas, it's not.
Stadium Blaster construction
When the Stadium Blaster is in transportation mode, it doesn't look very impressive. It's nothing more than a big, wooden square box with aluminium extrusions, handles and wheels. When it's opened up and assembled, however, you can be sure most folks are going to take a few steps back. Simply mount the enormous shot barrel on the top and connect the CO2 tank (sold separately). With the CO2 hose connectors, which are found on most MagicFX devices, you can quickly, and safely, switch the CO2 tank.
Safety and function
This MagicFX product is also DMX-operated and equipped with LED indicators that start flashing once the safety channel has been unlocked, warning those nearby that it's about to go off. A 10-kilo load of confetti gets shot about 20 metres up in the air and then gradually spirals down onto the audience. With 1 kilo of CO2, you can fire 2 seconds at full power, which is long enough to project all the confetti. After you've shot all your confetti, you can create cool cryogenic effects using bigger CO2 tanks. When the party's over, simply detach the shot barrel and shut the flight case so the Stadium Blaster can be taken to its next destination.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Attention : CO2 et confettis non inclus.
Caractéristiques du produit
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 85,0 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 80,0 x 60,0 x 110,0 cm
- high-pressure confetti shooter based on liquid CO2 or CO2 gas
- can launch 10 kg of confetti in one shot
- large cone-shaped shot barrel (detachable)
- shoots confetti up to 20 metres
- uses 1 kg CO2 per 2 seconds
- equipped with CO2 hose connector
- use with CO2 gas (transparent)
- for use with liquid CO2 (white plume)
- CO2 and confetti sold separately
- warning LED light indicators
- DMX-A / RDM operable via 2 channels (safety + activation)
- DMX connector via 5-pin Neutrik XLR connectors
- can be operated manually
- multifunctional OLED configuration display
- flight case housing
- 4 casters with breaks (blue wheels)
- power consumption: 50 W
- mains voltage: 100-250 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- power connector: Neutrik PowerCON True1
- dimensions: 800 x 600 x 1,730 mm (1,000 mm during transport)
- weight (when empty): 65 kg