Meinl MB20 20 Heavy Bell cymbale 20"
The Meinl Mb20 Heavy Bell Ride has an extra large bell, which produces two distinct advantages. Firstly, the bell sounds very dominant and cutting, which is great for virtually any style of music, and secondly, the larger bell offers you more room to play your patterns on. This cymbal has a 20-inch diameter, so it sounds quite low-pitched when you crash it, and it has a medium sustain. The bow has a coarse structure, giving it a bright, well-defined sound.
Maximum projection and various sounds
This cymbal is made of B20 bronze, which consists of copper, 20% tin and traces of silver, ensuring the 20-inch Heavy Bell Ride is a solid, durable cymbal that can certainly endure anything the modern, hard-hitting drummer can throw at it. Meinl's Mb20 cymbals are crafted and hammered into shape by hand for a pure sound and optimal balance. With its wide range of sounds and its articulate nature, this cymbal is highly musical and a must-have cymbal for virtually any drummer.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique metal
- Diamètre ride 20 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale heavy
- Martelé à la main oui
- Sonorité très claire / tranchante
- Matière / alliage B20 bronze
- Sustain long
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,2 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 51,0 x 51,0 x 1,0 cm
- Heavy Bell Ride cymbal
- extra large bell with dominant sound
- diameter: 20 inches
- sustain: medium
- intensity: articulate
- bow has a coarse structure
- made of B20 bronze (80% copper, 20% tin and traces of silver)
- brilliant finish