Meinl CH66HF Bar Chimes, 66 tubes couleur d'or
Meinl's CH66HF is a great-sounding set of Bar Chimes with 66 gold-coloured chimes made of anodised aluminium, divided into two rows of 33 chimes. When played with the included beater, these chimes - which are attached to the wooden bar - will produce a wondrous, high-pitched tone. This makes the Meinl CH66HF Bar Chimes perfect for bands, orchestras and individual musicians alike.
As mentioned before, the 66 gold-coloured chimes are suspended from a single bar with highly durable nylon cords. In turn, the included holder will hold up the bar, which is balanced perfectly to create the best possible musical effect.
If you're thinking that this instrument is actually called a Mark Tree, then you're right - that is indeed another common name for this instrument. That name comes from the man who created the bar chimes: Mark Stevens. This studio percussionist developed the instrument back in 1967, but he couldn't think of a name for it. That's when his colleague Emil Richards thought of the name Mark Tree.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Nombre de chimes 66
- Set oui
- Type de chimes bar chimes / mark tree
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 2,4 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 6,0 x 59,0 x 11,0 cm
- great-sounding Bar Chimes with 66 chimes
- high frequency chimes
- two rows
- material chimes: gold-coloured anodised aluminium
- attached to wooden bar with durable nylon cords
- colour: gold
- dimensions: 590 x 110 x 60 mm (WxDxH)
- weight: 2.4 kg
- beater included
- compatible with all common L-shaped brackets
Meinl CH66HF Bar Chimes, 66 tubes couleur d'or pack avantageux 2
- 1 x Meinl CH66HF Bar Chimes, 66 tubes couleur d'or 165,00 €
- 1 x Meinl MCHB sac pour barres de carillons 36,00 €