Meinl RAPC Radial Ply Construction Desert Burl bongos
Meinl's RAPC bongos are made of 5 layers of plywood and constructed according to the Radial Ply Construction process, which takes a number of thin plies of wood and compresses them to form a lighter yet more durable shell with enhanced resonance.
These bongo's also use Meinl's patented Free Ride suspension system. This system allows the two bongo's to be joined without having to drill holes in the shell. Talk about a bongo revolution!
This set of bongos consists of an 8 and a 6.75-inch drum and features a desert burl finish. The bongos themselves are fitted with True Skin cowskin drumheads that produce a beautiful tone. Furthermore, Meinl chose to equip the RAPC bongos with rounded SSR Rims, that provide maximum comfort while playing.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Format du bongo 6,75 pouces + 8 pouces
- Support inclus non
- Couleur bois / naturel
- Matériau du bongo peuplier
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 4,0 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 31,0 x 29,2 x 8,3 cm
- material: 5 layers of plywood
- colour: desert burl
- diameters: 8 inches and 6.75 inches
- equipped with Meinl's patented Free Ride Suspension System
- True Skin cowskin drumheads
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- 2.5mm rounded SSR Rims
- RAPC technology
- accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key