Briteq LED Stage Painter 12 tri-color projecteur de scène
Briteq has quite literally seen the light - and its name was LED. The brand is hard at work producing professional spot lights that are perfect for large events and other professional applications.
One of these fixtures is the LED Stage Painter 12, a professional LED spot light that's equipped with tri-colour LEDs. In this case, there are twelve RGB modules mounted into the housing that perfectly blend the light of their red, green and blue LEDs for amazing colours to shine through the room via the excellent lens. This is contrary to most LED fixtures, which have the red, green and blue LEDs at the front so that their light blends when it's already left the fixture, creating a dotted effect that you can clearly see when you look at the light directly.
There are several options with regards to the controls. Varying between 3 to 15 channels per projector you can decide how many channels you want to use to make the most out of the spot light's options. A white balance control ensures perfect whites, whereas other fixtures often have a blueish hue or white blended with RGB, for instance.
Additionally, you can swap over the lenses for optional 30, 60 or 40 x 70-degree versions. Another practical feature is its temperature-controlled fan, which only turns on when needed, making this spot light the perfect fixture for dead-silent applications. Thanks to the double mounting bracket, this spot light can also be used as a floor spot - perfect for uplighting walls and objects.
As you can tell, the Stage Painter 12 offers a lot of bang for your buck. Its compact size allows you to use it as part of a matrix for even more great effects.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Nombre de canaux DMX 3, 6, 9, 12, 15
- Couleur source lumineuse rouge, vert, bleu
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,8 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 32,4 x 19,3 x 8,0 cm
- professional LED spot light
- equipped with 12 Tri-colour modules
- colour blending happens before the light leaves the lens
- no annoying colour spots when looking directly at the fixture (perfect for backlighting)
- temperature-controlled fans
- double mounting bracket you can also use to set the spot light on the floor
- several DMX modes (3, 6, 9, 12, or 15 channels)
- RGB colour mixing
- white balance control for beautiful, clear whites
- perfect for large events
- mains voltage: AC 120V - 240 Hz
- power consumption: maximum 40 W
- dimensions (excl. bracket): 324 x 193 x 80 mm
- weight: 3.8 kg
- standard 45-degree lenses