Tascam RC-HS32PD contrôleur pour série HS
The Tascam RC-HS32PD is ideal for quickly triggering the functions of your HS-2000 or HS-4000 recorder. The controller features two separate decks, each with its own fader. Each deck is fitted with sixteen flash keys, which are activated by pushing them, while a touch screen display reproduces the view of your recorder.
The flash keys of the RC-HS32PD
The flash keys of the Tascam controller are quite remarkable. Naturally, they principally serve to trigger functions. However, each flash key is equipped with a 64x32-pixel matrix that is able to display file names. As an added bonus, different colours can be assigned to the keys, creating a clear overview and making it even easier to control your recorder.
The special faders of the controller
Each deck of the RC-HS32PD is equipped with a fader that allows for direct volume control. Additional practical features are fader-starting and a special 0dB lock that prevents you from crossing the 0dB point, ensuring optimal audio quality without clipping.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 5,0 kg
- controller for the HS-2000 and HS-4000 broadcast recorders
- 32 flash start keys
- each key features a 64x32-pixel colour display
- single deck mode: 32 keys x 3 pages
- dual deck mode: 16 keys x 6 pages
- colour touch screen, offers the same view as your recorder
- work mode 1: flash start, press to trigger a file
- work mode 2: standby, starts the next file after the previous one has ended
- 2 100mm faders
- fader start function
- 0dB lock, reduces chance of clipping and signal distortion
- built-in monitor speaker
- headphone output via 6.35mm jack plug
- CAT6 connection to recorder, suitable for long distances
- compact tabletop design