Teenage Engineering Oplab
The Teenage Engineering Oplab enables nearly any electronic musical instrument to communicate with your music software. You'll no longer need separate boxes for MIDI, CV (Controlled Voltage) and USB, as this musical experiment board provides you with all the connectors you need to interconnect your gear.
Oplab: controller or slave
The Oplab is equipped with two standared USB host ports and a mini USB port, which means you can use any mobile device or computer that transmits MIDI via USB (or an audio signal) as a controller or slave. With the 2 x 12-bit switchable digital inputs and outputs you're able to connect more than just synthesizers, but also LEDs or sensors, for instance - all in sync with the music or controlled by MIDI data from a sequencer.
Eek, a mouse!
One of the main goals during the development of the Teenage Engineering Oplab was to create a device that allows you to interconnect all the 'toys' you have so they can interact with your electronic musical instruments. Take a computer mouse, for instance - who hasn't got one lying around? Connect it to your Oplab, and suddenly it becomes a full-fledged pitch bender!
Caractéristiques du produit
- Format rack 19 pouces non applicable
- Nombre de touches aucune
- Arpégiateur / séquenceur aucun
- Intégration PC éditeur PC, éditeur Mac
- Contrôle aucun
- Entrées synthétiseur aucun
- Source sonore non applicable
- MIDI & CV/gate MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, CV/Gate IN, CV/Gate OUT
- Sorties synthétiseur aucun
- Type de touches non applicable
- Type de synthétiseur gadget portable
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 500 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 11,0 x 11,0 x 14,0 cm
- Oplab experiment board
- facilitates communication between electronic instruments and music software
- 2x USB host port
- 1x USB device port
- 2x CV (Controlled Voltage) IN/analogue IN
- 2x CV OUT/analogue OUT
- MIDI: IN/OUT/THRU
- Sync 24
- program selection switches
- updatable firmware
- included: four rubber feet and power adapter
- dimensions: 92 x 92 x 20 mm (WxHxD)