Showtec Cable Glider 50SV II M12 Doughty raccord truss
The Cable Glider series by Showtec is mainly focused on professional rigging. This system operates in accordance with a special steel-cable principle and is fit for fixed installation, making it possible to fasten truss constructions to the roof of your building or mounting them to certain objects.
Via a pressure system, the steel cables in the Cable Gliders are securely held in place and in most cases, they will only be able to move upwards, never downwards. More than hand-tight fastening plus a quarter rotation with a tool, is all that is required for a safe installation.
This system is also ideal for use in theatres, for suspending stage pieces in a fly system, for instance.
When using fly walls and truss constructions that need to support stage pieces, it is more practical to use half couplers, as these can be fastened better and more quickly. Doughty have delivered their high-quality half couplers for this system. This version has a total load-taking capacity of 80 to 130 kg (excl. safety margins) dependent on the type of steel cabling.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- The given capacities do not include safety margins!
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 560 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 20,0 x 10,0 x 1,0 cm
- cable gliding system
- fit for use with different types of steel cable
- ideal for rigging applications (truss as well as stage)
- unique locking system for the steel cable
- quickly and easy to attach
- diameter: 25 mm
- length: 89 mm
- screw thread: M12
- screw thread length: 8 mm
- diameter truss bar or fly system part: 45-50 mm
- equipped with Doughty half coupler
- certificates: TÜV, BGV-C1
- can be used in combination with 4.0 or 5.0mm steel cable
- maximum load-taking capacity: 80-130 kg(dependent on type of steel cable)
Autres produits de ShowtecTous les produits de Showtec