CLF Colour Par 12 V2 projecteur LED Tri-Color
The CLF Colour PAR 12 V2 is a practical LED spotlight that is ideal for mobile applications. It features 12 powerful, colourful RGB Tri-LEDs that deliver a tight colour mix and a huge amount of light. With a beam angle of 25 degrees, the Colour PAR can cover a substantial area, but it also functions well as a spotlight. It comes with a double suspension bracket and CLF's unique Quick Lock system, which means it's easy to set up and use in virtually any application.
CLF Colour PAR 12 technology
The Colour Par 12 is equipped with 12 powerful Tri-LED RGB modules that each include a red, green, and blue diode. A lens for each module protects it from dents or scratches. The hyper-modern housing looks futuristic, but is very practical with an integrated cooling system to disperse the warmth generated by the LED modules to maintain a good, constant temperature. The display on the rear offers access to all the settings, as well as the controls to activate the standalone, master/slave and DMX modes.
Using the Colour PAR
The Colour PAR is capable of doing just about anything you can think of. Its robust housing and double suspension bracket make it ideal for mobile applications. What's more, the CLF's unique integrated Quick-Lock system allows you to mount G-hooks with the flick of a wrist. This saves time setting up and space as well.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Please note: this product is only suitable for CLF's special quick-lock G-hook clamp!
Caractéristiques du produit
- Nombre de canaux DMX 3, 4, 5, 6
- Support double
- Couleur source lumineuse rouge, vert, bleu
- Contrôlé par la musique non
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 5,2 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 35,5 x 26,5 x 32,5 cm
- robust LED PAR with 12 Tri-LED RGB modules
- practical LCD display with menu settings
- beam angle: 25°
- double suspension bracket, can be used standing upright or hanging in a truss
- bracket equipped with unique Quick-Lock system for fast hooking and mounting
- standalone or DMX-controlled
- 3, 4, 5 or 6 (max.) channels
- IP rating: IP20
- aluminium housing
- powerCON inputs and outputs
- 3 and 5-pin XLR connectors
- mains voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 50 W
- including power cable (powerCON - Schuko)
- dimensions: 258 x 293 x 194 mm
- weight: 3.5 kg