Toujours la garantie du meilleur prix!
60 jours satisfait ou remboursé
Paiement en plusieurs fois sans frais
Commande passée avant 23h, livraison sous 2 jours ouvrés
420 spécialistes à votre disposition
Livraison gratuite pour toute commande supérieure à 20,00 €
The Cable Glider series by Showtec is mainly focused on professional rigging. This system operates in accordance with a special steel-cable principle and is fit for fixed installation, making it possible to fasten truss constructions to the roof of your building or mounting them to certain objects.
Via a pressure system, the steel cables in the Cable Gliders are securely held in place and in most cases, they will only be able to move upwards, never downwards. More than hand-tight fastening plus a quarter rotation with a tool, is all that is required for a safe installation.
This system is also ideal for use in theatres, for suspending stage pieces in a fly system, for instance.
This particular type is the 50SV II M12, that has a cable-mounting system and an M12 connector on the other side. Steel cabling with a gauge between 4.0 and 5.0 mm can be perfectly used for this system and dependent on the type of cable, a maximum capacity of 80 to 130 kg per unit can be achieved! (Safety margins excluded!)
- The given capacities do not include safety margins!
|Catégorie||Structure - Pied|
|Poids (avec emballage)||132 gr|
|Dimensions (avec emballage)||10,0 x 1,0 x 1,0 cm|
- cable gliding system
- fit for use with different types of steel cable
- ideal for rigging applications (truss as well as stage)
- unique locking system for the steel cable
- quickly and easy to attach
- diameter: 25 mm
- length: 70 mm
- screw thread: M12
- screw thread length: 17 mm
- certificates: TÜV, BGV-C1
- can be used in combination with 4.0 or 5.0mm steel cabling
- maximum load-taking capacity: 80-130 kg(dependent on type of steel cable)