Yamaha LLX16 guitare électro acoustique folk couleur naturel
The LLX series is among the top of Yamaha's electro-acoustic guitars. They're 100% handcrafted in Japan by master guitar builders, which is obvious when you see the construction and finish, and experience the sound and playability of these guitars. This LLX16 is an electro-acoustic Dreadnought model made from first-class solid woods. It's equipped with the newest ART 3-way pickup system combined with Yamaha's System60 preamplifier, making it incredibly popular with many professional studio and live musicians across the globe.
LLX16: full solid-body construction for an optimal sound
The top, sides and back of the LLX16 are all constructed from solid wood. Compared to the laminated wood of cheaper guitars, solid wood produces a richer, deeper, more lively tone. The body has optimal resonance and as such delivers more volume and longer sustain. The LLX 16 has a top of Engelmann spruce with sides and back of rosewood for a full and balanced acoustic sound. The comfortably formed 20-fret neck is made of three layers of mahogany/padauk/mahogany which provides extra strength and stability along with sparkling clarity.
High-quality 3-way ART pickup system
Yamaha is the leader with it comes to amplifying acoustic guitars, and the LLX16 is equipped with their latest pickup system. Traditional electro-acoustic guitars are typically equipped with one piezo pickup, whereas the LLX16 makes use of three separate Acoustic Resonance Transducer pickups, otherwise referred to as ART. The head pickup can be found under the middle of the bridge and is responsible for picking up the overall sound. The other two are under the bass and treble sides of the bridge respectively and are responsible for picking up more subtle lows and highs for optimal dynamic balance.
Exclusive System60 preamplifier with hidden buttons
With the new System60 preamplifier you can individually adjust the volume from each pickup for just the right balance. This can be done with four specially developed and calibrated potentiometers that recede into the side of the body but come out completely with just one push. When you've adjusted your settings, push them back in so they're concealed and out of the way while you're playing. The ART system in combination with the System60 reproduces the original, acoustic sound of the LLX16 with full transparency in both sound and playing experience.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 6,9 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 118,5 x 59,0 x 20,0 cm
- guitare électro acoustique folk
- couleur: naturelle, brillant
- style corps: dreadnought
- profondeur corps: de 100 à 125 mm
- table: épicéa Américain massif (solid Engelmann spruce)
- dos et éclisses: palissandre massif
- manche: acajou, palissandre (3 parties en acajou pour la robustesse)
- touche: ébène, avec points de repères en abalone et filet
- longueur des cordes / diapason: 650mm (25 9/16")
- frettes: 20
- sillet: 44mm (1 3/4")
- mécaniques: type fermé à bain d’huile, dorées
- chevalet: ébène
- micros: 3 voies A.R.T. (Acoustic Resonance Transducer)
- préampli: System60, réglage de volume des graves, main et aigus et volume master
- détails: points de repères en abalone avec rosette
- livré avec housse renforcée