Yamaha FJX730SC guitare électro-acoustique folk noir
If you want a reliable guitar with a powerful, dynamic sound and a full bass, then this electro-acoustic western guitar is an excellent choice. The solid construction of the FJX730SC is characteristically Yamaha, who once again has offered us a high-quality product for a friendly price. The strong sound is thanks to the jumbo model, with its large body and solid top. Furthermore, this beautiful, black steel-string guitar is equipped with a cutaway and is amplified via a System56C preamp with ART piëzo pickups, a tuner and an equalizer.
The body of the FJX-730SC
While the solid top and large body of this western guitar are the most important factors contributing to its full sound and good sustain, the type of wood is also quite important. The spruce top not only creates a full sound, but positively affects the balance and clarity of the tone. The sides and back of the guitar are fashioned from rosewood, which helps both the highs and lows to sing out. Because of its deep, rich sound, the FJX-730SC makes an excellent lead guitar with for a singer or in a band.
This guitar is an excellent live instrument thanks to the two improved Yamaha ART piëzo pickups that accurately pick up the vibrations from the top. Influence the colour of the sound with the 3-band equalizer, and use the mid-range equalizer to avoid acoustic feedback. If you need to tune your guitar quickly between songs, you can do it in the blink of an eye with the built-in tuner. Furthermore, the FJX 730SC is equipped with a cutaway, making it easier for you to reach the highest of the 20 frets. All in all, this is an incredibly complete instrument with a good, full sound and strong projection.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
The pictured preamp shows a different coloured body.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,4 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 110,5 x 56,0 x 16,5 cm
- guitare électro-acoustique folk
- couleur: noir brillant
- corps: medium jumb
- table: épicéa massif (spruce)
- chevalet, touche, dos et éclisses: palissandre
- manche: nato (acajou Oriental) avec point de repères
- sillet: 43 mm (1 11/16")
- mécaniques: type fermé à bain d’huile, chrome
- diapason/longueur cordes: 649 mm (25 9/16”)
- profondeur corps: 100-125 mm (3 15/16 - 4 15/16")
- micro: piezo
- préampli: System 56 1 voie (A.R.T.), égaliseur 3 bandes, A.M.F. (réglage des médiums)
- accordeur: chromatique, intégré