Yamaha FJX720SC guitare électro-acoustique folk noir
The Yamaha FJX720SC is an electro-acoustic western guitar with a solid top for good projection and long sustain, and a large jumbo model for a tight bass sound. You can amplify this attractive black steel-string thanks to the System55T preamp which is equipped with an EQ, mid-tone switch and a tuner. To complete the picture, this guitar features an attractive high gloss finish, a wide nut and a tortoise pickguard making it the perfect instrument for home or stage.
The FJX-720SC: spruce and mahogany
Along with the large size of the body and the type of top, the wood type of a guitar plays an incredibly important role in its sound. For the top of the FJX-720SC Yamaha chose spruce for a balanced, full yet clear sound. The mahogany sides and back play an important role too, as mahogany is known for its deep, warm sound qualities. Finally the size and shape of the body work together to produce tight lows and sparkling highs, making this a powerful lead instrument.
For the amplification, this western guitar uses a piezo pickup in combination with a System55T preamplifier equipped with a 3-band EQ for an accurate amplified sound, and an AMF controller for adjusting mid-tones and avoiding feedback. This guitar is extremely user-friendly as well, thanks to the built-in tuner with a clear display and the cutaway in the body which allows you to easily reach the highest frets. The FJX 720SC is, just as we're accustomed to from Yamaha, a complete and thorough instrument that delivers a powerful sound.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,4 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 16,0 x 57,0 x 111,0 cm
- guitare électro-acoustique folk
- couleur: noir brillant
- corps: style medium jumbo
- table: épicéa massif (spruce)
- manche, dos et éclisses: nato (acajou oriental)
- touche et chevalet: palissandre avec points de repères
- sillet: 43 mm (1 11/16")
- mécaniques: type fermé à bain d’huile, chrome
- diapason/longueur cordes: 649 mm (25 9/16”)
- profondeur corps: 100-125 mm (3 15/16 - 4 15/16")
- micro: piezo
- préampli: System 55T préampli 1 voie, égaliseur 3 bandes, A.M.F. (réglage des médiums)
- accordeur: chromatique, intégré