Yamaha FGX720SCA guitare électro-acoustique folk naturel
The FGX720SCA is an electro-acoustic western guitar with a solid top that produces a full, powerful sound. The guitar is amplified via a piezo pickup and a System 55T preamp with EQ and tuner. It is also equipped with an extra deep cutaway. With its high-grade construction you can see this guitar certainly has no shortage of excellent options to offer! The FGX-720SCA has inherited its best traits from its famous FG predecessors, and is a great-sounding reliable Yamaha instrument for beginners and advanced guitarists alike!
The acoustic sound of the FGX-720SCA
Amplified or not, the sound of a guitar depends on the quality of its wood. As previously mentioned, solid wood was used for the top of this guitar, which has a positive influence on the excellent dynamic range and the sustain. Another important element is the wood type, and the sitka spruce used for the top supplies a strong sound that is balanced and warm yet still brilliant. The guitar gets extra warmth from nato sides and back, without which it would sound dull and lifeless.
If you're planning on doing a live performance with the FGX 720SCA be sure to use the built-in 3-band equalizer to adjust the amplified sound to fit your precise needs, and use the AMF control to avoid feedback. You'll be sure to make a visual statement on stage too, because this guitar has elegant bindings and a sleek bridge and pickguard. Don't worry about reaching the highest frets either, because the cutaway isn't just there to be pretty but offers great functionality too! Finally, use the built-in tuner to make your guitar sound perfect before performing on even the darkest of stages.
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,4 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 16,0 x 53,0 x 108,0 cm
- guitare électro-acoustique folk
- couleur: naturel
- corps à pan ultra-coupé
- corps: style Dreadnut
- table: épicéa/sitka massif (spruce)
- manche, dos et éclisses: nato (acajou oriental)
- touche: palissandre avec points de repères
- sillet: 43 mm (1 11/16")
- mécaniques: type fermé à bain d’huile, chrome
- diapason/longueur cordes: 649 mm (25 9/16”)
- profondeur corps: 100-117 mm (3 15/16 - 4 5/8")
- micro: piezo
- préampli: System 55T préampli 1 voie, égaliseur 3 bandes, A.M.F. (réglage des médiums)
- accordeur: chromatique, intégré