Duesenberg Starplayer TV Black
The Duesenberg Starplayer TV has a lot of admirers, which doesn't surprise us. It combines stunning looks with that typical Duesenberg sound. This black Starplayer TV model has a Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola, one of the better vibrato units of its type. The one-piece D-shaped maple neck is set-in to the semi-hollow body. Laminated spruce is used for the arched top, while the arched back is made of maple. The body has cream-coloured bindings. The look is completed by a gold sparkle pickguard.
Duesenberg Starplayer TV: the birth of rock n' roll
Thanks to the Duesenberg Domino P90 pickup in the neck position and the Duesenberg Grand Vintage humbucker in the bridge position, this guitar sounds like the birth of rock n' roll itself! The P90 offers airy sounding chords with a touch of edge, while the humbucker gives you the perfect sound for full-blooded leads. The three-way position switch has a special circuit which filters out low-frequency sound when in the middle position. 22 medium jumbo frets give this guitar a high level of playability. It's a highly versatile instrument that excels in a number of genres as well as rock.
Fans around the world
Duesenberg named itself after the famous car company from the twenties that stood for elegance, luxury and mechanical precision. It also adopted these qualities for its guitars, with an eye for detail and art deco styles that have been sought-after ever since. All of the hardware used was developed in-house. This results in eye-catching guitars with a unique sound favoured by many famous guitarists around the world. Joe Walsh, Glenn Frey, Ron Wood, Bob Dylan, Billy Gibbons, Jon Bon Jovi, Mike Campbell, Elvis Costello; all of these musicians have one or more Duesenbergs.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- La guitare figurant dans la vidéo affiche une autre couleur que celle du produit livré. Les caractéristiques sont identiques.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Nombre de frettes 22
- Nombre de cordes 6
- Type de chevalet tune-o-matic + vibrato
- Configuration micros SH
- Type de micro passif à double bobinage, passif à simple bobinage
- Fixation du manche collé (set neck)
- Bois de la touche palissandre (rosewood)
- Housse incluse non
- Étui inclus non
- Couleur noir
- Pays d'origine Allemagne
- Gaucher non
- Matériau du corps érable
- Diapason de la guitare 25,5 pouces (648 mm)
- Type du corps autre
- Set non
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 0 gr
- Duesenberg electric guitar
- model: Starplayer TV
- colour: black
- type: semi-hollow body with f-shaped sound hole
- material: laminated flamed maple
- finish: PUR lacquer top, trans black sides and back
- top: laminated spruce
- binding: cream-coloured
- neck joint: set-in
- material: maple
- profile: D
- scale length: 25.5"
- fretboard: Indian rosewood
- fretboard radius: 12"
- binding: cream-coloured
- number of frets: 22
- fret type: medium jumbo
- string nut width: 1.67"
- neck width: 0.8" at the first fret, 0.95" at the 12th fret
- position markers: pearloid dots
- truss rod: steel, dual-action
- bridge: Duesenberg steel saddles
- tailpiece: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- hardware finish: brushed aluminium
- machine heads: Duesenberg Z-tuners, 'Art Diego' keys
- pickguard: gold sparkle
- strings: Duesenberg DSA10
- bridge pickup: Duesenberg Grand Vintage humbucker
- neck pickup: Duesenberg Domino P-90
- controls: 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way pickup switch