Tama HC62W Standard pied de cymbale avec Quick-Set Tilter
Tama proves once again that quality drum hardware doesn't need to be expensive. The Tama HC62W is a straight cymbal stand from the affordable Standard series. However, it is equipped with Tama's Quick-Set Tilter, that comes straight from their professional Roadpro series. The HC62W features three robust, double-braced legs that keep it firmly in place at all times, no matter how hard you hit your cymbals. It also prevents any unwanted noises, thanks to its patented Noiseless Design. A quality stand for the beginner, or the professional on a budget.
Tama HC62W: premium features
With the Tama HC62W cymbal stand you will always find the right position for your cymbal, because the Roadpro Quick-Set Tilter maintains the right angle thanks to the friction of six metal plates. That means you don't have to deal with the traditional toothed gears limiting your choice of angles. The die-cast clamps are also very high-quality, as they are equipped with hardened steel insert nuts. These prevent you from stripping the thread, even after countless times of tightening and loosening the wing nut.
This cymbal stand comes with Tama's Reversible Bottom cymbal cup, which has a long nylon sleeve on both ends that will prevent your cymbal stands from damaging your cymbals and creating a 'keyhole'. When the sleeve is worn out, you can simply turn the whole thing upside down and continue playing. Finally, all the leg joints have been fitted with nylon washers. This makes them easier to fold and unfold, and it also enhances their durability.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Double embase oui
- Type de pied de cymbale droit
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 5,6 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 61,0 x 11,0 x 10,0 cm
- straight cymbal stand
- series: Tama Standard
- Roadpro quality for an affordable price
- base tube diameter: 28.6 mm
- double-braced legs with large rubber feet for maximum stability
- Quick-Set Tilter: gearless design lets you adjust the angle almost infinitely
- patented Noiseless design prevents annoying stand noise
- die-cast joints with steel inserts prevent damage to the screw thread
- Reversible Bottom: reversible nylon cymbal cup prevents keyholing
- nylon washers in the joints of the legs provide extra smoothness and durability
Avis laissés sur le site de notre partenaire Audiofanzine
Plus d'infos sur Audiofanzine