Konig & Meyer 29377 système de réunion station de base type 4
K&M doesn't only make stable stands for mobile equipment, they also produce great items for fixed installations!
The meeting-room system by K&M is the perfect way of creating a neat, uniform system that has all you need for a good debate or excellent meeting. The base table stations allow for a perfect and discreet setup on any location. The stations come with different XLR connectors, switches (on/off or push-to-talk) and indicator LEDs.
This one is fitted with standard 3-pin XLR connectors so you can easily manage the channels of several speakers. Additionally, the speakers determine when their microphone is on with the push-to-talk button, so you don't have to worry about who's going to speak at what time. This is also a great product for broadcast setups. Moreover, the base features indicator LEDs for the voltage (48V phantom power when in use) and whether the microphone is on or off.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Fréquences max. non applicable
- Fréquences min. non applicable
- Type de micro d'installation station d'accueil pour micro col de cygne
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 560 gr
- base station type 4
- perfect for boardrooms or broadcast environments
- endless possibilities
- comes in several versions
- features a 3-pin XLR on the top
- features a 3-pin XLR on the back
- push-to-talk button
- indicator LED for power (48V phantom power when in use)
- on/off LED indicator
- suitable for gooseneck microphones
- great as a plug-in point for microphones
- base diameter: 130 mm
- base height: 35 mm
- weight: 0.48 kg