Recording King RR-61-BR Squareneck Resonator Satin Brown
Recording King offers traditional and also reasonably priced instruments that are perfect for playing American roots music. It'll come as no surprise then that Recording King has been a popular manufacturer among fans of old-fashioned blues, bluegrass and Americana. The guitar you see here is the Recording King RR-61-BR with a Satin Brown finish. As its name states, this guitar has a square neck, which means it's meant to be played as a lap steel guitar.
The basis of this beautiful resonator guitar is its mahogany body and hefty mahogany neck. What's more, despite the moderate price of this instrument, Record King didn't skimp on its components, which you can see from the ebony fretboard and high-quality bell brass tailpiece. The heart of the RR-60 naturally is its resonator cone, made of hand-spun aluminium. The two covered sound holes above the cone help create more volume.
Even though they were originally designed to give guitarists more volume, resonators quickly became popular as lap steel guitars. When played as a lap steel, a slide is used and the guitarist has the guitar on his or her lap. The volume, metal twang and impressive sustain of resonator guitars makes them the perfect instruments for this playing style. What's more, square neck guitars were specifically designed for this type of playing. The square neck allows it to lay better in your lap, while being rugged enough for alternate tunings.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- Also available as an RR-51-BR model, which has virtually identical product specifications and a similar sound, but which sports a round neck.
- The video features the RR-50-VS, which has a round neck and a Vintage Sunburst finish.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Nombre de frettes 19
- Bois de la touche ébène
- Diamant inclus non
- Housse incluse non
- Étui inclus non
- Couleur marron
- Matériau du corps acajou
- Round neck / square neck square neck
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,7 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 109,0 x 49,5 x 15,0 cm
- square-neck resonator guitar
- model: RR-61-BR
- colour: vintage sunburst
- ideal as a slide guitar for blues and bluegrass
- body type: resonator
- sides and back: laminated mahogany
- top: laminated mahogany
- neck: mahogany (square)
- fretboard: ebony, with white inlays
- number of frets: 19
- sound holes: dual round
- cone material: hand-spun aluminium
- number of frets: 20, vintage
- string nut: 1.6 inches (406 mm)
- scale length: 25 inches (635 mm)
- bridge saddle: ebony and maple
- tailpiece: high-quality bell brass, 'spider'
- tuners: open gear
- hardware: nickel-plated
Autres produits de Recording KingTous les produits de Recording King
Produits similaires d'autres marquesTous les produits de la catégorie Produits hors catalogue