Sabian AA cymbale Bash Ride 24"
The Sabian product specialists were so inspired that they ended up designing more cymbals than could actually be produced. Because they were all great, Sabian wanted to leave the choice up to their customers, so they came up with a plan to travel through the US and Europe presenting the prototypes, so drummers far and wide could assess them and vote on their favourites.
But they didn't stop there. In order to widen the voting pool even more, Sabian recorded top drummers such as Mike Portnoy and Tony Royster Jr playing the prototypes, and then they put the videos online so anyone could vote.
24-inch Bash Ride
In the end, four cymbals were chosen as winners - one of which was the Sabian Bash Ride. Just like the name suggests, the Bash Ride is a cross between a crash and a ride, though what you might not glean from the name is that it's based on the Raw Bell Dry Ride. That last detail makes the Bash Ride perfect for use as a light ride or as a BIG crash! The bell is also somewhat smaller, so you have more control over the cup. If you're looking for a monster of a crash with a lot of volume, then you've got to get your hands (or should we say drum sticks) on the 24-inch Bash Ride.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale standard / traditionnel
- Convient surtout au style de musique rock
- Catégorie Batterie - Percussion
- Diamètre ride 24 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale léger
- Martelé à la main non spécifié
- Sonorité claire
- Matière / alliage B20 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 3,0 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 61,0 x 61,0 x 4,0 cm
- diameter: 24 inches
- finish: natural
- small bell for a controlled sound
- large diameter ensures an extremely full crash sound