Meinl MB8 Heavy cymbale crash 18"
With its considerable weight, the Mb8 Heavy Crash has a remarkably bright and open sound, while still delivering an explosive crash with a lengthy sustain. It has an 18-inch diameter, giving it a slightly higher pitch than its 20-inch sibling.
Great cymbal for beginning drummers
This cymbal features a brilliant finish, that doesn't just look good, but also adds some beautiful brilliance to the sound. All cymbals in the Mb8 series are made of B8 bronze, giving them plenty of durability to endure even the heaviest of hitters. All in all, this is a great cymbal for beginning drummers, with a fantastic combination of sound, looks and pricing.
Popular with drummers, drum corps and percussion groups
Altering between drum sticks, brushes or rutes will highlight very different aspects of this cymbal's sound, but no matter how you play it, the Mb8 Heavy Crash offers a great accent for any piece of music, making it popular with drummers, as well as drum bands and percussion groups.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique metal
- Diamètre crash 18 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale heavy
- Martelé à la main non
- Sonorité claire, très claire / tranchante
- Matière / alliage B8 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,5 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 46,0 x 46,0 x 1,0 cm
- Meinl MB8 18 Heavy Crash cymbal
- diameter: 18 inches
- sustain: long
- sound: bright and open
- intensity: loud and explosive
- structure: heavy and durable
- popular with percussion groups, drum corps and drummers
- B8 bronze alloy (92% copper, 8% tin and traces of silver)
- brilliant finish