Meinl MB8 20 Heavy cymbale crash 20"
The 20-inch Meinl Heavy Crash has a powerful attack with rich, shimmering undertones. As it is a rather heavy cymbal, it has an explosive crash sound, and it's durable enough to be played loudly for extended periods of time.
The new standard for cymbal sounds
Meinl chose to craft their Mb8 cymbals from the well-known B8 bronze alloy, which consists of 92% copper, 8% tin and traces of silver. With its energetic, open sound, these cymbals helped Meinl set the bar for the quality of B8 bronze cymbals very high.
Heavy Crash for rough and tough music
The Heavy Crash cymbal is often used by drummers who don't like to hold back while playing, so you'll often find it in the setups of rock and metal drummers. As you can coax many different sounds and tones out of this cymbal, it is very popular amongst percussion groups, drum corps and orchestras alike.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique metal
- Diamètre crash 20 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale heavy
- Martelé à la main non
- Sonorité claire, très claire / tranchante
- Matière / alliage B8 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 2,3 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 51,0 x 51,0 x 1,0 cm
- Meinl Mb8 Heavy Crash cymbal
- diameter: 20 inches
- sustain: long
- sound: articulate and well-defined
- intensity: loud, explosive
- structure: heavy, durable
- popular amongst percussion groups, drum corps and drummers alike
- B8 bronze alloy (92% copper, 8% tin and traces of silver)
- brilliant finish