Meinl MB20 17 Heavy cymbale crash 17"
The 17-inch Mb20 Heavy Crash is quite a heavy cymbal, making it sound very articulate, bright and clear. It has a 17-inch diameter, which ensures it has explosive attack, optimal tone and lengthy sustain. Made of durable B20 bronze, this cymbal can take any abuse a modern-day drummer can throw at it.
Hand-crafted and hand-hammered
Like all Mb20 cymbals, this Heavy Crash is crafted and hammered into shape by hand, which results in maximum tone, and a fantastic look. It also features a brilliant finish, which is created by polishing the cymbal to a shine. Mb20 cymbals are all made of a durable B20 bronze alloy, consisting of copper, 20% tin and traces of silver, which results in a hard cymbal with a beautiful, clear sound.
Meinl's highly complete cymbal line-up
Meinl uses four different bronze alloys in their cymbals. The B20 and B12 alloys produce a warm, low sound, and the B10 and B8 alloys are generally a bit higher in pitch. The Mb20 series has a pronounced, low-pitched sound that has its own place in Meinl's line-up, which contains a wide range of cymbals that complement each other perfectly.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique rock
- Diamètre crash 17 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale lourd
- Martelé à la main oui
- Sonorité très claire / tranchante
- Matière / alliage B20 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,5 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 44,0 x 44,0 x 1,0 cm
- Meinl Mb20 Heavy Crash cymbal
- diameter: 17 inches
- sustain: long
- sound: articulate and well-defined
- intensity: loud, explosive
- suited for rock music
- available in various sizes
- hand-crafted and hand-hammered
- B20 bronze alloy (80% copper, 20% tin and traces of silver)
- brilliant finish