Meinl MB20-16MHC-B Medium Heavy Crash cymbale 16"
Meinl's Mb20 16MHC-B Medium Heavy Crash cymbal, with its articulate character and wide dynamic range, is quite a musical cymbal. It has a loud, explosive attack with medium sustain, and thanks to its medium-heavy weight, its response is direct and reassuringly predictable.
Hand-crafted for optimal shape
This cymbal features a brilliant finish, which is created by polishing the cymbal to a shine. Like all Mb20 cymbals, this Heavy Crash is crafted and hammered into shape by hand, which results in maximum tone, and a fantastic look. Mb20 cymbals are all made of a durable B20 bronze alloy, consisting of copper, 20% tin and traces of silver, which results in a hard cymbal with a beautiful, clear sound.
Meinl's highly complete cymbal line-up
Meinl uses four different bronze alloys in their cymbals. The B20 and B12 alloys produce a warm, low sound, and the B10 and B8 alloys are generally a bit higher in pitch. The Mb20 series has a pronounced, low-pitched sound that has its own place in Meinl's line-up, which contains a wide range of cymbals that complement each other perfectly.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique rock
- Diamètre crash 16 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale heavy
- Martelé à la main oui
- Sonorité claire
- Matière / alliage B20 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,3 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 41,0 x 41,0 x 0,1 cm
- Meinl Mb20 16 Medium Heavy Crash cymbal
- diameter: 16 inches
- weight: medium/heavy
- response: clear, direct
- intensity: loud, explosive
- sustain: medium
- character: articulate, dynamic
- suited for virtually any style of music
- hand-crafted and hand-hammered
- B20 bronze alloy (80% copper, 20% tin and traces of silver)
- brilliant finish