Meinl MB20 16 Heavy cymbale crash 16"
Meinl's 16-inch Mb20 Heavy Crash cymbal has an optimal tone and a lengthy sustain. As it is quite a heavy cymbal, its sound is very articulate, bright and clear. Combined with its 16-inch diameter, that means this cymbal creates a loud, explosive crash sound. It's made of B20 bronze, ensuring it's highly durable and able to withstand the duress of even the heaviest of hits. That makes this 16-inch Mb20 Heavy Crash excellently suited for drummers from the rock scene.
Durable materials and a bright sound
The Mb20 series is made of B20 bronze, which consists of 80% copper, 20% tin and traces of silver. This durable material ensures that the cymbal is extremely sturdy and gives it a bright sound. Furthermore, these cymbals are hand-crafted and hand-hammered, ensuring optimal sound, shape and appearance. This particular model has been polished to give it a brilliant finish.
Perfect balance in a large assortment
Meinl uses four different bronze alloys in their cymbals: the B20, B12, B10 and B8 alloys. The Mb20 series has a distinctly low-pitched sound which perfectly complements the sound of the Mb12 series. This way, Meinl has a wide range of products that complement each other perfectly.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique rock
- Diamètre crash 16 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale heavy
- Martelé à la main oui
- Sonorité claire
- Matière / alliage B20 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,4 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 41,0 x 41,0 x 1,0 cm
- Meinl Mb20 Heavy Crash cymbal
- diameter: 16 inches
- sustain: long
- sound: articulate and well-defined
- intensity: loud, explosive
- suited for rock music
- available in various sizes
- hand-crafted and hand-hammered
- B20 bronze alloy (80% copper, 20% tin and traces of silver)
- brilliant finish