Meinl MB10 19 Medium cymbale crash 19"
The 20-inch Meinl Mb10 Medium Crash has a warm, bright sound with medium sustain. It is a well-balanced cymbal with a wide dynamic range, and offers an excellent spread, a soft, even response and a rich tone. Furthermore, it is lighter and thinner than the Heavy Crashes Meinl offers, giving it a slightly higher pitch and more aggressive attack than those cymbals. Meinl offers the Mb10 Medium Crashes in various sizes, which makes it easy to find the perfect cymbal for all your music.
The Mb10 bronze alloy
Cymbals from Meinl's Mb10 series are made of B10 bronze, which consists of 90% copper and 10% tin. Thanks to their brilliant finish, these cymbals have a modern look and a bright sound. And as they are manufactured and shaped through a computerised process, their sound, colour and shape are consistently perfect.
A balanced selection of cymbals
Meinl uses four different bronze alloys in their cymbals. The B20 and B12 alloys produce a warm, low sound, and the B10 and B8 alloys are generally a bit higher in pitch. By adding the Mb10 series to their selection, Meinl ensures that they have a wide range of cymbals that complement each other perfectly.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique rock
- Diamètre crash 19 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale medium
- Martelé à la main non
- Sonorité chaude, claire
- Matière / alliage B10 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 2,0 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 49,0 x 49,0 x 1,0 cm
- Meinl Medium crash cymbal
- diameter: 19 inches
- sustain: medium
- sound: bright, warm, balanced
- feel: full, responsive, even
- intensity: sharp, bright
- higher pitch than the Heavy Crash
- available in various sizes
- made of B10 bronze alloy (90% copper, 10% tin)
- brilliant finish